So I just discovered fishfish today, very impressed!  I've been using fish for
a long time and love it.

So I installed OpenBeta_r2 via OS X homebrew, and I noticed two things:

1. it clobbered my fish history :-(
2. previous-command-arg completion doesn't work like I expect, i.e., like fish
works for me:

mkdir test
cd (Alt+UpArrow)

It shows 'test/' as a suggestion, but I expected Alt+Up to grab the last arg
from the last command.  The docs say it's supposed do that… but it's not
working for me.

Am I missing something blindingly obvious here?  Is this something that's been
fixed?

Thanks!

--
Fred Alger