I am having a problem with editing previous command lines that span across
multiple lines. I never had it when I was using the old fish, the package from
the Ubuntu repository. I just had it with the fishfish *.deb package on the
site and have it with the current one, compiled from source.

I really find it difficult to describe the bug, so I made a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5GCNgATpoQ

If you have no clue about what causes the bug and how to solve it, perhaps you
can at least help me translate it into words for the proper bug report.  :-)

--
Luciano ES