Please excuse me if this has been documented somewhere – I have not been able
to find it.

It's fantastic that fish suggests completions of commands as I type. E.g.,
after typing

        ssh

...i see a suggestion with a hostname even before hitting <TAB>.

Now, let's say that the suggestion is exactly that I want. How do I complete
it? Hitting <TAB> doesn't immediately complete the command in case the command
prefix is still ambiguous.

Thank you,

Christian