On Tuesday 18 June 2013 01:58 PM, L McGlashan wrote:
>  >> Thanks Laurence. If you need a spec file for creating RPM packages, you
> can get
>  >> it  from repository at
> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=fish-
>  >> shell&project=home%3Asiteshwar
>
>  > ... and if you have any suggested changes, please let us know!
>
> I've started it here:
>
> https://github.com/lrm29/fish-rpm
>
> WIP and I'm still learning about the fedora guidelines, so feel free to edit
> it.

This is good at least afaict (disclaimer: I haven't packaged a fedora rpm since
F14 so I'm not sure about all the changes in the guidelines since then). One
suggestion tho' -- could you add a link to the review bz to the Readme ? That
way, we can track the BZ and any comments in the review process can be address
by a pull request even if you don't have the time to do it.

I think it is an excellent idea to have the spec and src rpm on github (at
least
until the review is done).

cheers,
- steve