This message is from: "Frederick J Pack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

All Mail is scanned in AND out by Norton Anti-virus.
Fred and Lois Pack
Pack's Peak Stables
Wilkeson, Washington 98396
http://www.geocities.com/friendlyfred98

The Fjord Issues list on Yahoo is under new management.

I have assumed sole ownership of that list and invite all interested to join
us at:

Holly Tuck is acting as moderator.

About the only restriction to my list is that advertising is limited to
Mondays only.

Any other issues such as: NFHR BOD activities, suggestions for future
activities, and criticism are accepted....such as what is not allowed here.

Any questions regarding health and care of Fjords will be answered in an
absolutely friendly manner.  My new email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] means
something.
We are friendly on that list...and I will enforce that goal.

The Fjord Issues list can only be what YOU folks make of it.  Be
constructive.  There is more than enough room for both lists.

I encourage anyone interested in Fjords and Fjord related activities to join
us.

Fred Pack