This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

HI Eileen,

If your mare is super wide,, they will not work for her. Call the Bob
Marshall folks up and talk with them.
I did that and we both decided it would not a be a good fit for one of my
mares.

Shari
I know of other treeless models that would most likely fit super wide  horses
better,, email me if interested. ;O)

>>  I wish I could search the old digests, 'cause I think there  were some
>>postings on this...Anyway, I'm researching the Bob Marshall  sports
>>saddles. My mare is supersized wide, and I'm thinking that  I'll need
>>the endurance pommell. Also, I'm interested in any  differences between
>>the 'authentic' saddles and the ones produced by  Circle Y (I'm sure
>>that there's an interesting story there).   Any Bob Marhshall owners out
>>there?

Eileen in sunny eastern  WA, where the snow flurries are coming from  the
horses.