This message is from: "Skjenna, Laura: #CIO - BPI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,
   I got the list from Cynthia last year (thanks again Cynthia) and scanned it
in using an OCR. I spend some (okay lots) of time getting it into a spreadsheet
format so it can be sorted, etc. I just uploaded the excel spreadsheet and a
pdf of the same thing onto my web site - www.skjennagard.ca - there are links
to them on the "What's New" page. Feel free to download them from my site.

I also recently uploaded short videos of two of our Felix daughters - they can
be seen from Fiorgyn's and Ulfrun's links. The best format to use is wmv if
your computer has windows media player - they are only 4M so even with a modem
they aren't too bad to download.

Have fun with the names!
        Laura
        www.skjennagard.ca