This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

If you call the Holiday Inn toll free number, this is likely to happen,
unless you get someone who realizes what the problem is and tells you to
call the LOCAL hotel number.

507-453-0303 is the local number.

I called the Best Western weeks ago and they said all the rooms in the Fjord
blocks (two of them) were already gone.  So, it is amazing that you got one.

Gail

I called the Holiday Inn yesterday to make reservations. I told them it was
for the NFHR fjord show
and was told they had no rooms available. So I got the last available room
at the Best Western.
I took it for granted that they were all booked when I was told this, but
evidently someone on their staff
doesn't know what they are doing.
Sue