This message is from: "Debbie Ulrich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi!
I am chairing the hospitality committee and have reserved rooms at several of
the hotels in Winona. Many people have said they are having a hard time
getting a hotel reserved for this event.  The block of rooms is under the NHR
or Norwegian Fjord Horse Show.  You MUST state this in order to get a room.
If you call and just ask for a room, you will not get a room as they entire
Holiday Inn is saved for us under a block. No one has registered as of today
at the Holiday Inn.  If we don't start getting some reservations made soon,
they will not hold these rooms like they stated.  PLEASE call and reserve your
room today. This time of year is peak season here because of all the hills and
color of the  leaves.  If you have any questions, call me at 507-454-7565 or
email at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Debbie Ulrich