This message is from: "Lisa Wiley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Carol,

I am not sure if this fits with your idea of trotting but my mare floats when she trots. Or at least that is how I describe it. I know movement from my dogs. She is straight and true with long extension. It is what I like to see in movement. The topline is steady and not bouncy. I have not ridden her yet because she is not trained so I can't tell you how it feels but I would assume it is comfortable.
Lisa Wiley
Turnabout Portuguese Water Dogs
Connecticut State Director Ponies With Purpose
FASTeam
www.MyTurnabout.com
www.CookiesAlaDuck.com