This message is from: "Teressa Kandianis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I also ride my fjord with a wintec pro dressage with the CAIR panels.  It is
nice and sticky for me, lightweight, fits Nina very well (wide gullet)and is
extremely easy to clean (I use the hose on high pressure out on the driveway
and it looks like new after), and is very reasonably priced.  You can get
different sizes of knee rolls and the CAIR panels add a hundred bucks or so
to the price.  It fit all three of my fjords with the wide tree.  I ordered
bridles from Dover in horse size and found they fit all three of my fjords
including Dane, the big headed one.  Though bridles aren't consistently
sized I've found.  Teressa in NW Washington