This message is from: Linda Lottie User <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

A poster....great.  Will it be available for presentation by the end of
April???  We attend and participate in the Minnesota Horse Expo and would
LOVE to have something to feature......WI 's expo is the weekend before.

Linda Baker Lottie in WI