This message is from: "Pat Holland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi All,
The Blue Earth show is July  24, 25, & 25.  Most of the work is done for
this year...thanks to my committee, Rich and Nancy Hotovy,(draft) Jessica
Katzman (trail) and Andrew Hinrichs (driving), Patti Jo Walter
(undersaddle), Susie Sadlon.(trophies), and Martha and Guy Martin
(hospitality).

We will be meeting at the MWFHC Winter meeting to finalize a few things then
I will have a tentative show bill to hand out at the general meeting.

I have tweaked our class description list to be in compliance with the newly
formed NFHR set of show rules, but you will see your familiar Blue Earth
Show is keeping with the standard we've set and successfully run for 20
years.

Jim Havelhurst has been hired to judge and once again I will be asking for
volunteers for ring steward and gate people as well as three safety
delegates.

Thank you to all whom made last years Blue Earth show such a success. Issues
brought up regarding last years show have been worked out and your show
committe has once again been working hard through out the winter to provide
all of you another great venue to show your Fjords and enjoy the show that
dovetails with the Fjord saying  -"little horse with a big heart"..... well
we've outgrown the "little" but our hearts are in the right place.....

See you in Winona in a few weeks.
Pat Holland