This message is from: "Jon A. Ofjord" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 04:12 AM 2/4/2006 -0600, you wrote:
This message is from: Carol Makosky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,
Can anyone help my long time list friend? Her previous email was < [EMAIL PROTECTED] >. She has changed to < [EMAIL PROTECTED] >.
For some reason after changing, she no longer can get the posts.

Carol & Philis

I dug up my old information on the fjordhorse list and here's what I found:

"if you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list, (if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the list itself) send email to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> . This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need to contact a human."

"Subscription/unsubscription/info requests should be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] "

"In most of the commands you will be using, <list> [<address>]
         Subscribe yourself (or <address> if specified) to the named <list>."

"Commands should be sent in the "body" (my quotes) of an e-mail message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Commands in the "Subject:" line NOT processed. If you have any questions or problems with Majordomo, please contract [EMAIL PROTECTED] "

I printed this out December 22, 1999, I hope this helps. It appears if you want to subscribe you should address the e-mail to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the message in the "body" of the email that states "subscribe". Good luck Philis and Carol

Jon & Mary Ofjord
North Coast Fjords
Grand Marais, MN 55604
www.northcoastfjords.com