From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eike
Schoen-Petersen
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 4:02 PM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: question about eval. discussion

This message is from: "Eike Schoen-Petersen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

How far would you all think the average interested horse owner would travel to
an evaluation?  How much does the professional film crew cost vs. an evaluator?
 Isn´t the answer: more evaluators, more evaluations rather than making movies?

In the comparatively crowded and concentrated scenario of central europe we are
used to take the stallions several hundred miles to their performance
tests.   Even with foals we are used to travel 150 miles.

I´m setting off for the US (New Mexico), hope the weather is a little nicer
than here - we are about to another blast of Siberian perma-frost!

Eike