This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I think this can be a good thing for those who can't or don't travel  well.
I know my mare is older,, but I would like her to go through the  Evaluations
again.
However, I don't travel distance well anymore and would have to do such by
Video.
Having the NFHA set up a "how to" video would help a lot of people do the
Video's Evaluations correctly.

Shari

In a message dated 2/3/2006 12:24:31 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,