This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Cheryl, Laurie and other secret Fjord-sniffers!
    I thought maybe it was just my imagination but I know what you mean about
Fjords smelling different than other horses...at least different from quarter
horses, which is what I had before coming to my senses.  Still, it's one of
those suspicions you hesitate to ask your friends to confirm - "Hey...could you
come over here for a second and smell my horse?"
    Thanks for the news that I'm not alone!

Kay and
Braveheart and the Clementine, the furry and fragrant.