This message is from: "jgayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Kate, I have grumpy Gunnar out of Grabb/Guldua. He is about twenty one and short legged and stout with well developed chest and a good sized head. He is obedient but never has bonded with me and some other owners. Likes children. He went through many homes and abuse and then spoiling. But he is easy to halter, gets along with other horses, is easy to ride and will canter. He is more the draft type and about 13' 2 hands. Tough narrow hard as flint, dark brown feet, thick tail(right now in dreadlocks). Hardy as they come, tends easily to overweight. Good teeth that rarely need filing. He would be just as happy without humans in his life. He has been carted and jumped and is a willing learner once started. Hope that covers. I do know he was the favorite of the herd as a colt and young horse before he was sold. I think Brian may have known him. Jean Gayle

Author
'The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 to 1949
Send: $20 to Three Horse's Press