This message is from: "Pasqual, Patricia A" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

A friend and I have been talking about possibly taking some type of equine
vacation together, and I find myself wondering how to evaluate all of the
different options.  My biggest question has to do with how much actual
riding/driving time a person can expect to do on such a vacation.  Few places
give out a schedule, and those that do seem pretty skimpy on the actual
riding/driving time.

My friend likes to ride, but is not a horse owner; I have owned a horse for 8
years, driven for five, and have ridden on a regular basis for the past 15
years.  Would we be treated differently, or could I expect to have to go
through all of the basic "how tos" again?  I'm wondering if it even makes sense
at all to take such a vacation together if we are not somewhat synced up in
experience.  I do like the idea however of finding a place where she could do
lots of riding and I could do more driving, with some riding.  Any such program
out there?

I'm sure there are as many answers as there are programs, does anyone have any
hands on experience with this?

Thanks,

Tish and Elph in Minneapolis
(And Anna who wants to ride)