This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello All
How is everyone? I am getting ready to put a fjord calendar together to  sale
at the Equine Affair out here in Calif. Does anyone have any pictures you
can send me so I can put them on the calendar. I will give 10 free calendars to

everyone who's picture we use. I will also put the name of the horse and what
 farm it came from. I need all pictures by Wed. the 25th of this month.
Please  email your high resolution pictures to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  I am  selling a few things at my booth to help pay
for all my promotional expenses for  fjords.
Katherine Kramer
Westcoast Fjords

23355 Modoc  Ct
Gavilan Hills, CA 92570