This message is from: "Danielle Campbell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello, My name is Danielle Campbell and I was recently placed as Chair of
the silent auction/raffle  committee at the 2006 NFHA Fjord show. I have
just started looking for donations for both the auction and the raffle and
someone suggested that I started here. If anyone has any new items (
fjord, horsey or anything nice :) that they would like to donate please
email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] Its a great tax write off!

thanks a bunch and have a Happy New Year

Danielle and Gwen :)