This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

_http://hometown.aol.com/fjordfest/index.html_
(http://hometown.aol.com/fjordfest/index.html)

Only six short months to finalize your plans to attend this year's Fjord
Fest.  Our premier event last year was all about fun, friendship, and of
course,
our beloved Fjords.  Everyone attending was unanimous that we were  coming
back, Jack, to do it again.

I am no webmaster, but we are moving our plans online.  Please take a  moment
to give us a once over, see some of the great pictures from last year's
event, and contact us with your plans to attend!!

Kate and Joe
(basically the best pony ever who is all aquiver at the idea of returning  to
his foaling grounds and seeing other Fjords the first time in many  years)