-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Starfire Farm
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 11:31 AM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Fjords at the National Western Stock Show

This message is from: Starfire Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that fjords will again be performing at
the National Western Stock Show, in the Evening of Dancing Horses,
January 18th and 19th, evening performances.  You can read about the
show and purchase tickets on line at http://www.national western.com

This is the 100th anniversary of the National Western Stock Show in
Denver, Colorado.  It should prove to be an exciting experience.  Hope
to see you there!

Beth