This message is from: Marsha Jo Hannah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Taffy Mercer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Does anyone know who it is that makes the ultra-lite driving whip out of a
> fishing pole blank and adds a lash to the top?  A friend is looking for one
> and I can't remember where I saw them.

The business was originally Barbara Burr's "ULTRALITE WHIPS".  As of
May 2005, it was taken over by Jack & Marie McKee, and a new website
was in the works.  Netscape suggests: http://www.ultralitewhips.com

Marsha Jo Hannah                Murphy must have been a horseman--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               anything that can go wrong, will!
15 mi SW of Roseburg, Oregon