This message is from: Cynthia Madden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I first met Grabbson when he was owned by Bill Steavenson, just 20 miles
north of Omaha and before he was sold to Iowa. I still have a picture I took
of Bill and Grabbson. He loved that stallion!

Tank is a Grabbson offspring I have owned for 10 years. He is personable and
mellow and an overall great Fjord! I was so happy when Grabbson went to
California knowing he would have great home. I hope someone will buy this
horse and give him the home and job he deserves.

--
Cynthia Madden
Las Cruces, NM

An unconscious people, an indoctrinated people, a people fed only on
partisan
information and opinion that confirm their own bias, a people made morbidly
obese in mind and spirit by the junk food of propaganda, is less inclined to
put up a fight, to ask questions and be skeptical. That kind of orthodoxy
can
kill a democracy – or worse.
- Bill Moyers, National Conference on Media Reform
  St. Louis, Missouri          May 15, 2005