This message is from: Carol Makosky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,
OK I hauled Heidi over to neighbor, Dave's, and we got them all hooked (first time since Labor Day) and away I drove. They are such sweethearts together and we keep telling each other how good it is to work with Fjords and not some other nut breed. You won't believe what these two put up with us getting them harnessed etc. My husband joined us and Dave's wife, Pam , was driving her TW hooked to the cutest blue cutter. Me, I don't care about the looks, but just getting out and about safely and having a good time. So we were out for two hours on Dave's trails and then put the horses up and dashed to his log home for chili and other eats. But the best was today with a gently falling snow all day. I called another neighbor, who was busy baking cookies, and told her to get warmly dressed and turn off the oven. I would be over in about a half hr. to give her a sleigh ride. So Heidi was hooked to my little road cart/now sleigh and away we went. Had to go down the ditch along the busy highway and then onto the back town roads. Picked up neighbor and took her for about a half hr. ride. She loved it and I said "Now tell your grandkids about this one". After leaving her, I headed into the woods trail behind out pond for a bit on the snowmobile trail. I know that is the last on that cause we have enough snow now for the machines to take over. Was out another 2 hrs. today and it was so beautiful.
--
Built Fjord Tough
Carol M.