This message is from: Ardeth Obenauf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Well, I won't be able to make it to the meeting, but I will be nearby, so if any of you attending the meeting have some extra time, please come visit. I will be at Black Prong Eq Ctr in Bronson, FL the 7th-17th of Jan. The reason I can't attend the meeting is that I'll be competing in the Nature Coast CDE that weekend, but would welcome any fjord supporting visitors that would happen to stop by.

I'll be there with my five year old mare, Lena and her little brother 3 yr old gelding, Frode. Bill Lower will be working with us during the week, both horses singly and the two as a pair.

Please stop and visit if you have a chance.

Ardeth Obenauf
The Lazy AO Farm
Shelbyville, TN