From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; dijest
Subject: To NFHR members and Fjord owners

This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Good Morning,

from snowy Spokane to all of you who are Fjord owners and/or members of
NFHR.
It has been a pleasure serving you since last March when I was appointed to
fill the 5th untimley vacancy on the NFHR board of directors.  Things are a
bit
confusing but I guess yesterday was my last day.  I would like to have
continued representing the "West of the Rockies" folks but apparently that
will
not be the case.

There are some crucial things I was NOT able to accomplish while on the BOD
and
that is a disappointment to me.  Tasks I was unable to accomplish were an
audit
of our financial records and the finalization of the operations manual.  I
may
have succeeded in getting back-ups of our critical data, but I a not sure
that
is completed. I did work hard and accomplish some things of which I am very
proud.

Our President, Neil Sorum, rightly thanked me for getting our "Versatile
Norwegian Fjord" video on RFD-TV last July.  All of us have the opportunity
of
continuing to encourage RFD-TV to air it again.  Please do.

One simple thing I accomplished was arrangements to occasionally send a
complimentary "Versatile Norwegian Fjord" video to large groups requesting
info.

Meanwhile, my wife and I will continue promoting Fjords in a variety of
ways.
We promote very heavily to 4-H and encourage all of you to find ways to do
promote Fjords, on your own.  If any of you want to join my wife and I in
our
4th annual Fjord display at the Spokane All Breed Expo next May, please
contact
us and join the fun.

Recently, on BOD, I was able to get the Photo Library project off and
running.
Please participate by providing photos for this. NFHR already had a
multitude
of photos at headquarters but this project should gather more, index them
and
make them handier for headquarters to access for various promotional
opportunities.

Likewise, I was on the web-site committee and I think our committee did a
very
good job of choosing a company to design a newer, better website.  This
should
happen in early 2006.

I never really was able to get to know every BOD member personally, but I
thank
those who were very helpful and work very hard to serve NFHR membership.
They
know who they are.

Looking forward to seeing more of you at various Fjord events.

Warren Riddle