This message is from: "Vanessa N Weber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi All,

My kids and I will be coming down to visit my family in Santa Fe, the
weekend of December 15 -19. I'm hoping to be able to bring two small dogs,
under the seat, and turn them over to an elderly lady from Las Cruces. It
will be too late for her to get them from us (we fly in to Albequerque) and
return to her home by bus - she's afraid to drive far- so I'm wondering if
anyone in the area might be able to help me out with this. The dogs are
adorable and I need to visit my aunt's family. She's still alive as I write
this but probably won't be for long. I'm hoping to see her before she goes
so she can tell me more about the Fjord horses she gave me.

If anyone could help me get the dogs to Tessa, I would be so grateful, and
so would the dogs, Tigger (Japanese Chin) and Holly (English Toy Spaniel).

Best,

Vanessa