This message is from: Dagrun Aarsten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

(Posting this for Peg - Dagrun)

Hi all,

Knutsen Fjord Farm congratulates Susan Cargill of Longtheway Farm on
her purchase of our grey stallion, MVF Erlend. Susan has put together
a wonderful herd of mares, so he is eager to move there. At Susan's,
he will be steadily worked, and shown at the NFHR 25th Anniversary
Stallion Show. Erlend has not previously had the chance to stand at
stud in the Midwest. He will now be able to make an even bigger
contribution to the Fjord breed.

Susan will give Erlend a perfect home, We are very pleased. She has
made a difficult decision much easier. Thank you, Susan, we wish you
the best of luck together.

Peg and Doug Knutsen
www.elltel.net/kffjord/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]