This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Ursula,

I have never signed my name any other way than Lynda C. Welch.   :)  That is
it!  Everyone else adds the hyphen Bailey, or eliminates  the Welch and adds
Bailey....do not know why they do that, but there you  go.  Our FARM name is
Bailey's.  I am assuming that is what causes the  confusion.

Lynda

In a message dated 11/18/2005 5:06:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,