This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello to everyone,

I have heard from numerous people that one of our BOD members has announced
he will not serve another term of office, although he is on the ballot.
Interestingly enough, I have certainly not heard such a public  announcement.
In
fact, I was told this would NOT be announced.  If  the position is won by this
person, the resignation is already in place,  therefore allowing the BOD to
appoint their choice for a BOD position versus  allowing the NFHR membership a
say so.

Is this technically allowable according to our bylaws?  Would this not
require a re-election?  It certainly seems to me the membership should have
the
opportunity to vote with this person removed from the ballot.

Lynda

Thanks much,  references are available.

Lynda and Daniel
Bailey's