This message is from: "Cathy Dalton and Ernest Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

----- Original Message -----
From: Cathy Dalton and Ernest Thompson
To: Fjord Digest
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 6:07 PM
Subject: muzzles for fjords

Hello Esteemed Fjord People

Would anyone recommend a muzzle for a fjord?  Fred, our "Fred-tacular"
gelding, is recovering from founder.  We would like to put him out in the
grass paddock - if only for  a short while.  Access to grass-as-lunch is a
no-no for Fred. Right now, he is in a small sandy paddock.
Any suggestions regarding type of muzzle, precautions, what to look for/what
to stay away from - would be greatly appreciated.

Cathy in Ontario

ps  I want to send a warm and heartfelt thank you to all of you who sent
advice, experience and best wishes when Fred was suffering this past spring.
What a generous outpouring. Thank you!

pps  Pictures of Fred are on the CFHA website at the present time...and the
Alberta Fjord Horse Association site also.
(How he loves the camera!)