This message is from: "Curtis Pierce" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi, I took a close look at the photos.  If you click on the first one of him
in profile, the enlargement will show you that he does have guard hairs,
although they are not a very white color.  As to the problem with his
strange body color and markings, he looks like he had a full body clip a
couple weeks before the picture was taken.  That would explain his light
coloring.  After body clipping darker horses, I have also seen darker
patches in parts of the coat.  My guess is that he is a normal dark brown
dun.
Take care!
Curt
PS.
We have a really nice dark brown colt for sale with pure Dutch bloodlines.
You can find out more about him and the other horses we have for sale at
this website: http://www.deepcreekfjords.com/DeepCreek/sale_list.htm.

name of winmail.dat]