This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 11/3/2005 5:17:10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hello,this is Merrilee from WI.  I am trying to get some ideas  about what to
buy for my mare to pull.  I've been looking at the easy  entry carts but I am
just curious what works best for the Fjords.  I  am just learning to drive
and just would like some pointers from more  experienced folks (with fjords).
Do they usually require the horse  size?  My mare is 14.3 and slightly
drafty.  Any advice would be  appricated...thanks!!

Having had Easy Entry carts...if your health is perfect and don't mind
getting jarred around, they are a great knock around cart.
But if you are like me and your body can't handle that kind of ride.... you
could look into the Country Road Carts... they are so comfy it is like riding
in  a Rolls!!
_http://www.countrycarriagesusa.com/roadcarts.htm_
(http://www.countrycarriagesusa.com/roadcarts.htm)

Other good carts are..