This message is from: "tiakd 14477" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I could not get that website open - could somebody repost it for me as I have lost that e-mail and am dying of curiosity now. :)
Thanks
Hea

> I personally prefer a  cut mane, but if you haven't seen Guusje, check out
> this website:

omigosh, that entire website just made me smile, especially the video where
she is galloping him outside the ring and he throws in a little buck. and the photo of the lineup of dressage horses.....all those huge warmbloods, and the
little fjord at the left......how fun!!!

laurie, and oz, who would look good doing dressage if his mom wasn't so lazy