This message is from: "Pasqual, Patricia A" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I did let Elph's mane grow long just one time.  It fell over beautifully, I
thought he looked pretty cute.  I did do one show that way, but felt like I had
better be winning some ribbons before I buck that tradition again.  It didn't
do any harm (like "fall over permanently" as I had been warned by some) - when
I went back to "tradition" I hogged the mane, and it grew back very quickly and
is now properly roached.  In fact, I am getting to be quite the expert and it
has never looked so good.  This w/e I think I'm going to try a  fancy design
with the clippers in a deep "V" shape, just for fun.

We had a lovely driving w/e, the party for the 36 year old saddlebred was very
fun, beautiful sunny cool day, and the carriage rides were a big hit with the
kids.  Elph really got a good workout that day, must have gone around the hay
field about 12 times!

Tish and Elph in Minneapolis