This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Ardeth,
    Melissa body-clipped Braveheart 3 times this year so he'd have an easier
time doing the marathons in the summer heat.  She trimmed his legs about 2/3
of the way down the back of his cannon then sort of tapered in to his feathers
so there wouldn't be any of those long guard hairs hanging off the back of his
legs.  In front and on the sides she clipped all the way to the hoof.  I was
always amazed at how fast he could grow it all back though!  Best of luck at
Black Prong!  I hear it's a great facility!
    Take no prisoners!

Kay
and Braveheart, who has passed through his plush-toy phase and is into his
woolly bear         caterpillar incarnation.