This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Vanessa - probably a lot of people who know more about this than I do,
but 11 years ago we bought a new 2 horse Kingston bumper-pull to use to
take my daughter to Pony Club functions. Kingstons are very popular here
in the NE. I am still using it all the time, and it still looks great.
The only thing we have had to do is plug a couple of tires, no trouble
yet with the floor or hitch. We do take good care of it, pulling the mats
out in the fall and checking all, waxing as far up as I can reach with a
mounting block, and getting the hubs packed about every 2 years.
        I used to pull it with a 6 cyl Ford Explorer, 21 mpg. It was
weak, but did over 9 years of work with the standard transmission giving
out at 170,000. Now I have a Toyota Tundra, ext cab, 8cyl, 17mpg. It is a
lot better, but I wish I had a smaller car for errands. They don't make a
vehicle that is small, gets great gas mileage and pulls a horse trailer
too. I do have friends who use a Brederup and are quite happy with it,
pull it with a smaller SUV.
        Just my 2 cents.
        Valerie
        Columbia, CT