This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,

A woman called me today wanting to purchase my Fjord mare that is currently
being trained by the boyfriend of this woman's riding instructor.  The
riding instructor told her to consider getting a Fjord because all the
Hafllingers she had been looking at were unable to canter.  This woman and
her young daughter want to trail and arena ride.  I think she said she is an
advanced beginner. The woman would like to ride western.  I am not sure
about the daughter.

She has young children, so cannot travel far to look at a horse.  If there
is anyone who has a Fjord that they could bring to the Bay Area for a trial
after she saw and approved pictures and video, it sounds like she would
provide a good home (lots of trail riding in Nicasio and her instructor is a
very human natural horsemanship type person...her boyfriend learned his
skills from Tom Dorrance and Bryan Neubert) and can pay a reasonable price
for a trained Fjord.  She is not looking for a green horse that is unable to
canter under saddle.

Leela Standal's gelding Majson's B.. is for sale this weekend in Aptos.  He
might be a good horse for her, but there is already someone scheduled to
look at him tomorrow morning.  I expect he will sell quickly.

Anyway..if anyone has suggestions, let me know.

Gail Russell