This message is from: "Janne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We currently have the following fjords for sale and priced right:

MF Trygg (pending)  (FSF Tor x Renate.)  This colt is a brown dun weanling and
absolutely gorgeous.  We bought Renate last year from Lynda and Dan and the
cross with FSF Tor is all we hoped it would be.  He is a later baby so will be
weaned around end of October.  Friendly and athletic. $1500

MF Maja (pending)  (FSF Tor x Ingrid I)  Brown dun weanling filly, and again
this pair produced a fantastic filly, elegant and correct with a doll head.
She will be weaned in next week.  There are now several young fillies out
there by this combo, and all are just beautiful.  The thing with FSF Tor is
that he throws consistency in confirmation and GREAT disposition.  $1800

MF Solum aka "Cody", yearling gelding Engar x Renate.  Brown dun.  Halter
broke, utd on all shots etc.  Easy to handle and very well built with lots of
strenght.  Super friendly, has a great trot!!  Would be great 4H or youth
horse.  $1500

Fair Acres Heidi, 14 year old br. dun mare.  Has been exposed to FSF Tor for
2006 foal.  This mare is 1/2 sis to Patti's Ole.  Drafty, broke to ride and
was driven as a young mare.  She is strong and not for child or beginner.  But
she can be a great ride for one that knows to ride.  Great mom, babysitter for
weanlings.  Super easy keeper.  Lives on air, I think.  :>   To good home
only.  Contact for price.

All horses utd on fariier, shots, worming etc.  Transport may be available in
upper Midwest.  (ND, SD, MN, WI, MT)

It will be 19 here tonight, and snow this week.  brrrrr

Janne