This message is from: M Korose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Sylvia
You might try Peter DeCosemo at Ansur saddles, I believe he lives in Wash state
now Contact him on the ansur website: http://www.ansursaddle.com/coverpage.htm
Peter is a great guy, he gave a saddle demo here in VA (99???) , we took our
big Fjord gelding (no withers) and it was a great saddle demo. We got one and
Curt still uses it a lot for many of our Fjords.  I don't use it as much as you
do need a secure seat, bareback riders rejoice, and I am the driver in this
family.  When I ride a horse (TOOT special occasion) I am not the one to be in
a treeless saddle, I have really poor balance.  The horses seem to like the
treeless saddle too, in the demo, every one went better in the Ansur saddle.
We talked Peter into going to the Horse Expo in KY that year and his business
really exploded.  He puts on a great saddle clinic.  More on the treeless
saddle:
http://www.equisearch.com/horses_riding_training/tack_apparel/english/treeless_091003/index.html

Marsha in VA
Where it was 85 degrees yesterday and the babies were HOT in their winter coats
already.

"In a message dated 9/28/2005 10:09:43 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,