  From: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
  Subject: RE: crossing breeding
  Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 17:41:18 -0700
  This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  No need to leave the list. What Karen said is a bit of an inside
  joke.
  This list can get into HEATED discussions on the subject of
  crossbreeding...which you innocently ventured into. She was saying it
  with
  a smile, not hostility.

  If you do want to leave the list, the procedure for doing so is in
  the
  "greetings" message you received when you joined the list. But I
  would
  stick around for a while if I were you. Fjord people are the best.

  Gail

  Karen, you are right. Please remove my address from the email list.