This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have decided to put my horse on seaweed meal and the only thing I  can find
in St. Joe, is a powder called Ultra Kelp. I think there is  something like 3
million sites on the Internet for seaweed. If someone is  using seaweed and
knows a reliable Internet site, would you please forward  that information. I
am going to try Pat Coleby's suggestions for fungus.  She believe's it is from
a copper deficiency. She recommends 4 products  for fungus problems and
seaweed is one of them. I am using the Lotrimin  and it is keeping it in check.
It
is the best thing I have tried yet, but  I would like to get this out of his
system if possible, which I understand  is very difficult.  Onna