This message is from: "jgayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dee Anna, Not true about the extra thick pads not fitting all horses. I have my old Passier dressage saddle and use a 2 1/2" heavily padded western pad on my high withered 17 2 1/2 half hand Warm Blood, my medium withered 16 2 warmblood mare and my slight withered thirteen plus hand Fjord. No sign of discomfort. I did see Gunnar buck under someone else's saddle because of the poor fit. By the way, his "buck" is just humping his back while his feet stay on the ground. Jean G.

Author
'The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 to 1949
Send: $20 to Three Horse's Press