This message is from: "Ron & Sherrie Dayton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Howdy, Howdy,  For those who planned on joining us for the Dutch-Oven
Cook-off at Sandpoint, Id. on Friday afternoon Sept. 23,  ......We have
changed the Date to Sept. 24th  (Saturday) so as to get more members
involved.  I guess some of us are still working, Ha!  so If you plan to join
us give me a call and we will sign you up.  We will be doing a demo on
Dutch-Oven cooking at the show on Friday afternoon as well but the annual
Sunwood Cook-Off for prizes will be on Sat Sept. 24th  Sorry for the change.
Hope to see you there.  We will have prizes for the Best Main Dish, Best
Side Dish, Best Bread, and Best Desert.  Following the cook-off will be a
big dinner to sample the goods for all the members of the PNFPG and the N.W.
Pleasure Driving Group.The dinner bell will ring about 4pm.  "Happy Trails"
Ron & Sherrie Dayton.