This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wow, Brigid,

So sorry that it has turned into this mess.  I wish I could help you out
somehow..but Alaska is a bit far to bring your horses.  But I know of nice
horse property here in Fairbanks!  and we need another trainer!         I
hope you find a solution soon!

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, sunny and mild, gold leaves covering the groin
and half gone the trees.