This message is from: snafflesnshelties <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Vanessa
I located my notes for fungal infections...

here they are..
Lyme Dip from Revival (it has lime and sulpher in it)

health food stores have a salve with black walnut hull ticture

feed amino acids

tea trea oil

apple cider vinegar with the "mother" in it
Braggs brand is the best

vicks vapo rub

Hi Yield Brand lime sulphur from the nursery or garden shop
it is a dormant spray.. the same as lyme dip only cheaper
mix 6 tbs in 10 oz of water

joyce

Vanessa N Weber wrote:

This message is from: "Vanessa N Weber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks, this is great!

Vanessa