This message is from: "Catherine lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello All,

Thank you to all of you that have purchased tickets for our Foal Giveaway.
All the funds go toward the three endeavors listed below.

1. Oregon Fjord Club Expo Fund
2. Savannah's Medical Fund
3. Norwegian Fjord Horse Foundation Educational Endowment

If you have not considered this fund raiser... it is our only fundraiser for
the EXPO FUND. For 6 years going to Albany, OR EXPO came out of private
pockets. The Expo has become very expensive and we hope to raise enough to
pay the entrance fees and part of the decorations for this event. We had
also hoped to go to the EXPO in Sacramento, CA in June. This all depends on
this one fundraiser...

Any extra money raised will go to Savannah (16 year old OFC Member that got
into a very bad car accident 7 days after we kicked off this Foal Giveaway
fund raiser.) Savannah is now awake and CAN move her toes and her fingers...
According to the Drs... She should not even be alive... She CRUSHED 4
vertebrae, her pelvis, lacerated her liver, broke her jaw, and damaged her
spleen. SO any help in raising money for her medical and recovery bills
would be appreciated.

Then ... we also want to support the newly organized FOUNDATION... for
Norwegian Fjord Horses. Our first hope is to give a thousand dollars to the
Educational Endowment. This would help NFHR put on much needed CLINICS and
Educational events.

Please won't you consider... You may even win a Fjord colt that if he were
sold to a private party would be sold at no less than $5500...

Championship performance bloodlines both sire and dam are evaluated. Both
perform well in OPEN shows and Fjord shows. The last time I took Blaamann to
Libby. MT. We placed first and second in most of his classes... The last
time Lupin was shown was 3 months after she gave birth to Rikmann and she
placed very well in OPEN classes. Many 2nd places out of 11+ entries. Lupin
just was awarded her NFHR Award of Excellence Award.

Grab that envelope that OFC sent you and send in your tickets stubs...
(If you did not get a letter form us and want one, please email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and I will send you one.)

Thanks,
Catherine Lassesen

PS If you cannot afford to do so... would you be so kind as to ask a
neighbor or friend and sell them for us?