  From: cynthia vallecillo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
  Subject: Re: Re: Need emergency help
  Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 08:45:50 -0700 (PDT)
  This message is from: cynthia vallecillo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  I am a member of the Peninsula Carriage Driving Club.
  I beleive that Ellie and her husband are in Europe on
  a driving vacation. I can try and get a hold of
  someone who may have a way of contacting her. Please
  let me know if you need me to do so.

  Cindy Vallecillo
  San Bruno, CA

  http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs